Type 1: Possible to happen in the future
1. If you study hard, you will be successful.
2. If I have enough money, I will go to Bali.
3. I will help you if you need my help.
Type 2 : Impossible to happen now
1. If I were you, I would go home now.
2. If I weren’t sick now, I would help you.
3. If the English teacher were absent today, I would
study at library.
Type 3 : Impossible to happen in the past
1. If I had studied here yesterday, I could have met
2. If you had studied last night, you could have done this
3. If you had not smoked in school, your teacher
wouldn’t have been angry with you.
4. If I had studid at Medical Faculty some years ago,
I would be a doctor now.