KINDS of ADJECTIVE CLAUSE :
2. Non Defining
Defining ( give important information to NOUN )
1. The book which / that is on my brown table is very
good to read.
2. The car which / that is being parked in front of
my house is very expensive.
3. The computer which / that is in Language room is
out of order.
4. Taufik who is standing over there is a doctor.
5. The man who / that is sitting under that tree is my
6. Fauziah whose father is a doctor came to my house
7.The man whom I saw in the gate of this school is
NON DEFINING ( only give additional information )
1. Kuta beach,which is located in Bali island, is beautiful.
2. Jakarta,which is the capital of Indonesia, has a lot of
3. Mrs. Betty, who teaches English in this school, is
4. Krisdayanti, whom we saw in Jakarta yesterday, is a
5. Krisdayanti , whose husband is Anang , is a famous