1. elementary school [ the first six years of school ]
Children begin elementary school at age of five, six or seven
Most children learn to read and write in elementary school.
2. high school [ the school before university ]
The students in high school are thirteen to eighteen years old.
3. graduate from [ finish a school ]
Students graduate when they finish high school
4. college [ the first four years of university ]
Some students go to college after they graduate from high school.
5. complete [ finish ]
Some students go to college after they complete high school
I try to complete my homework everyday.
6. apply to / for [ ask to enter ]
Students apply to colleges.
People apply for jobs.
7. accept [ to permit to enter ]
Colleges usually accept good students.
8. dormitory [ a building where students live ]
Colleges usually have dormitories for students.
I stayed at dormitory when I studied at university.9
9. roommate [ a person you live with ]
Students often have roommate in dormitories.
10. attempt [ to try ]
Students attempt to enter good colleges.
I attempt to help you.