1. My hair is too long so I should … it now.
2. My knife is not sharp so I have to … it
3. Everybody should … tomorrow at 7 a.m.
4. My son may … his study next year.
5. You should … me now.
6. You should … your English vocabulary.
to be add
7. You can … me now if you want.
8. Mother must … tired because of hard work.
9. I should … this class at 8 a.m. because of meeting.
10. You must … your assignment today.
11. Helen isn’t in the class today she may … sick.
12. She will … a teacher in our school tomorrow.
13. Alex … the English lesson yesterday.
14. My car … repaired in the workshop over there.
15. The new plane … by an experience pilot last week.
has been flown
She hadn’t cooked for me.
She hasn’t cooked for me.
She haven’t cooked for me
She wasn’t cooked for me
She weren’t cooked for me
Good students get scholarship.
Good students got scholarship.
Good students getting scholarship.
Good students will get scholarship.
Good students would get scholarship.
I did my homework
I do my homework
I have done my homework
I had done my homework
I was done my homework
Don’t touch my book
Not to touch my book
Not to touch her book
Didn’t to touch her book
Doesn’t to touch her book
21. The lesson … 10 minutes later.
will be continued
will be continuing
will be continue
will to continue
haven’t been taught
hasn’t been taught
If I can repair that radio.
If I could repair that radio.
If she could repair this radio.
If could I repair that radio.
If could she repair that radio.
Open the door behind you.
Open the door behind me
To open the door behind me.
Opening the door behind me.
Opens the door behind me.
He went to Bali last year.
He have gone to Bali last year.
He had gone to Bali a year before.
He goes to Bali last year.
He has gone to Bali a year before.
28. My brother …in the forest with his friends last Monday.
has gone hunting
goes to hunt
29. My friend … from the diving board yesterday.
30. The floor of my house … three times but it still looks dirty.
have been swept
has been swept
31. Swimming in the river … dangerous.
32. To answer that question … easy.
not to be
33. To play golf … a lot of money.
34. To be a doctor … a lot of money nowadays.
35. Being a qualified teacher … easy.
36. My computer program … advantageous for all of us.
37. The class … 45 students last week.
38. Traffic jam always … in big cities in in my country.
39. The room … dark so I can’t read this newspaper well.
40. There …many wild animals in the forest many years ago.
41. Helen said,”I taught English last year.Helen said that … .
She had taught English a year before.
I taught English a year before.
I taught English the following year.
She taught English the following year.
I had taught English the following year.
42. There … many passengers in that bus two days ago.
43. Our school will … by the minister of Education tomorrow.
to be visited
44. My mother … in Bandung three days ago.
45. Everything … ready since yesterday.
46. I … by my brother three times.
have been telephoned
has been telephoned
47. It … cloudy now so I have to bring my umbrella.
48. The train could … on time yesterday.
49. That horse … to my uncle.
to be belong
50. The gardener is going to … the grass behind my house.
to be cut