01. George ……. here since 7 o’clock.
has been staying
02. I ….. know English well.
03. You may not ……. your car very fast on high way.
04. Megawati …… Indonesia some years ago.
05. Anita always …… before going to office.
have to breakfast
to have breakfast
06. He ……. help her uncle in the field.
07. The sun always …… in the east.
08. The lion is … than deer.
the most strong
09. Both English and Arabic …… important Languages.
10. Frogs can … … well in the water.
11. I speak English and my brother …… .
12. My wife …… me very much.
13. ….. the door slowly, please!
14. Please, …… the rubbish over there!
D. to burn
15. …… my picture over there!
C. put on
D. to put
16. My wife doesn’t like a cat but ….
A. I do
B. I does
C. I did
D. I has
E. I have
17. My wife doesn’t speak Japanese well and ………
A. I didn’t too
B. I didn’t either
C. I do too
D. I don’t either
E. I don’t neither
18. Everything ……. smoothly.
D. to work
E. have worked
19. My sister bought … umbrella last Monday.
20. No one …… his explanation seriously.
C. listens to
D. listen s
E. to listen
21. The sun ….. in the west.
D. to set
22. The titanic ship …… in the sea many years ago.
23. Neither Jimmy …. Alex is handsome.
24. I have either house … car.
25. I was here yesterday, and so …. Ali.
26. My wife always … me a glass of coffee in the morning.
27. This bottle … full of water so we can drink it.
28. Drive your car slowly … you can get an accident.
29.The room is dark so I can’t …. anybody.
30. The pool … a lot of fish so we can go fishing there.
31. The problem ….. well.
has not been solved
hasn’t been solving
have not solved
have not been solving
32. The thief ……. three times but he is not dead.
have been shot
has been shot
33. …… book belongs to Jeremy.
34. I want to sell ….. car.
35. …… letters have not been read yet.
36. I like reading my books. I have read …… all.
37. My sister drank coffee last Friday but I ……
I have done
38. None of my friends ….. English fluently.
39. Neither Marcus nor Betty ……. from Australia.
40. Either his writing or hers …… good.
41. Both you and I ….. students of SMA 6 Surabaya.
42. Everything ….. under my control.
43. George’s boat …… in the river last Wednesday.
44. Shanty ……. 2 lovely cars.
45. Don’t ….. that knife! That is sharp.
46. No body is here today, but many people ….. here yesterday.
47. The day after tomorrow students are going to …. .
have a party
has a party
having a party
held a party
holding a party
48. I …. happy now, but I was sad last Thursday.
49. We have improved …. English fast.
50. I like Herman because he is … honest boy.
51. My mother ……. the floor of her house every morning.
52. Let’s ….. our class room.
53. I felt this house ….. .
54. My girl friend always makes me ……
so study hard
55. This room …… once a week.
56. Few students …… many mistakes.
has been making
57. None of your answers ….. true.
58. Everything …. by my students.
has been done
have been done
has been doing
59. Bali …… a lovely island.
60. Some students bring ….. money.
61. Please, ….. here ! I want to buy tickets.
62. I have some books, but Tony hasn’t ….
a little books
63. I haven’t a lot of money, ………
so have she
so has she
neither has she
she has either
neither hasn’t she
64. The river was empty yesterday, but it …. full now.
65. The lesson …… by Mr. Marcus two days ago.
Has been explaining
Has been explained
66. She ……… her work.
has not finished
have not finished
was been finishing
67. My car …… by her car last night.
has been pulled
has been pulling
68. Your English can ……. If you study hard.
to be better
69. The students should ….. here now.
70. The red car ….. by the owner now.
is being washed
71. A five – star hotel ……. near my house next year.
will be builded
will be built
is going to build
72. I didn’t …… to my birthday party last Sunday.
73. Now I have 2 English books, tomorrow I am going to buy ….
74. Either English …. biology is important for my students.
75. The plane can …. because of bad weather.
76. You look pale, you should ….. your doctor soon.
77. You must not ….. your car because this place is not safe.
to be parked
78. Computers can ….. people finish their works well.
79. The system of education in this school ….. good enough.
80. Neither Budi nor I ….. happy now.
81. Japanese troops ……. Indonesia many years ago.
82. The roses in the garden …. beautiful.
83. One of good high schools in Surabaya ….. SMA 6.
84. Shinta doesn’t have any brothers, and Tina …….
85. I can play the piano well, and Rudy ……
86. The bank …… by the robbers many times.
has been robbed
have been robbed
87. Fish can swim and frogs can ……….
88. I have one house, I will buy two …. next year.
89. Some money …… for building a house now.
90. My brother ….. his military service since he was 20 years old.
will have given
91. Because of heavy rain, the city…… for several days.
has been flooding
92. Water …. when it is heated.
to be evaporate
93. “Where are the children?”They ….. in the garden.
have been playing
has been playing
94. I ….the street when it began to rain.
am walking down
was walking down
have walked down
would walk down
have been walking
95. It ….hard when you came back.
will be raining
96. She doesn’t need “becak” because …..
She will buy a bicycle.
She is buying a bicycle.
She has bought a bicycle.
She is going to buy a bicycle.
She will be buying a bicycle.
97. It is ….. dark outside.
98. Any will arrive a week …. today.
99. Can the students ……. ?
speak English fluently
speak fluently of English
fluently spoken English
spoke English fluently
speaking fluently English
100. What time ….. breakfast?
do you have
you do have
you are having