01. Andi can …. me his bicycle if I need it.
02. You should ….. him about the accident that happened just now.
03. I will …. you here tomorrow morning.
to wait for
be waited for
04. Drivers must not …… their cars here.
to be parked
05. They must …. their assignment in the class.
06. You may ….. the class if you are not late.
to be attended
07. You can …. the class if you have finished your assignment.
08. I can …. you if I have enough time.
09. You may ….. two books from this library.
10. You must …. you car when you see the red light on the cross road.
11. we can’t …. anything because it is dark.
12. You may ….. here longer if you like the city.
13. Sherly can …. many languages.
14. When I was sick, I couldn’t ……
to stand up
be stood up
15. Tono can …. as fast as Ben Johnson.
16. You may …. here with me.
17. Krisdayanti can …… very well.
18. She can … an accident if she drives fast.
19. The cat could …. the high fence.
20. Helen will ….. for her exam.
21. The man should ….. the gate before he goes sleeping.
22. I can …. to your house with john today.
23. You may ….. television after you study.
24. Everyone should ….. with his money.
25. We must ….. things in cash.
26. Some of his fruit should ….. in the market.
27. Money can ….. in many ways.
28. It would …. if we stay here.
29. They might …. clothes for their family.
30. Money can … for buying things.
31. The rice field should …. well if we want to get good result.
32. This house may …. once a month by the owner.
33. This class must ….. everyday in order to look clean and healthy.
clean and mop
cleaned and mopped
be cleaned and mopped
cleaning and mopping
to clean and mop
34. This broken television set can …. but it will spend much money.
35. The injured man must …. soon because his condition is in danger.
36. The water fro PDAM must … first if we want to drink it.
37. The number of motorcycle must .. if not the street always get traffic jam.
38. John’s hair is long. It must …..
to be cut
39. Yanti is …. a good student so she must ….
to be reward
40. Sophisticated media of teaching should ….. to all teachers here.
41. Students should not ….. if they have not finished their task.
be allowed to attend the class
allow to attend the class
to allow to attend the class
be allowed to attend the class
allowing to attend the class
42. The class should ….. into two groups in order to get good quality.
43. You should …… your car before you drive it.
to be check
44. You must …. your coin into the vending-machine to get cigarettes.
45. English must ….. from kindergarten until university.
46. The plants in the garden must …. in order that they grow well.
47. If you say like that, your friends will …. you.
48. Children should …. by their parents in order to be good persons.
to be guided
49. My computer is out of order. One of the components must ……
50. This opinion should …. because it is good.
take into account
to take into account
be taken into account
taken into account
took into account
51. His idea can …. in our school.
52. Motor cycle riders must ….helmets for their own safety.
53. River water must not …. with waste from factories.
to be contaminated
54. Students should not … late today because they will have tests.
55. You ought to ….. your money in Bank.
56. You have to ….. your English vocabulary everyday.
57. The servant should …. the floor.
to be swept
58. You ought to …. your office telephone number.
59. Tony must …. in this school because his car is here.
60. The meeting may …. because our chairman is hospitalized.
61. That coffee must ….. hot because we can see smoke over the glass.
62. The hotel must …. a lot of guests it is located near Sanur beach.
63. The players can ….. if they break the rules of the game.
to be qualified
64. Tony doesn’t come to school today . He may …. sick.
65. This book will …. by its writer because there are some mistakes.
66. Students may not ….. Indonesian in this room.
67. Students may not …. when they have tests.
68. The lesson should ….. today.
to be finished
69. I have to …. the lamps when I want to go sleeping.
to switch off
to be switched
be switched off
70. You may ….. the piano if you want to.
to be played
71. Anita should …… about it to her parents.
72. The sun energy can …. to run cars.
73. It will … possible for men to cook dinner by using the heat of the sun.
74. Did you hear me come in last night? No, I … asleep.
must have been
75. The failure of our students should ……..
to be analyzed
76. The explosion of Bomb in Kuta could …. in Denpasar.
77. You can … your business if you have enough capital.
to be develop
78. Death can not ….. . It will happen to all of us.
to be avoided
79. You must …. your letter before you post it.
to be signed
80. I must …. my raincoat because it is raining hard.