FUTURE PROGRESSIVE TENSE
Future Continues/progressive Tense : is used to describe an action that is going to happen at a certain time in the future. It is already decided/fixed.
Affirmative form :
Form : S + will + be V1 ing
- I will be teaching in this school at 8 o’clock tomorrow.
- Tina will be studying English with her teacher at 10 o’clock tomorrow.
- Wati will be attending a meeting at 9 o’clock next week.
Negative form :
Form S + will + Not + be Vi ing
- I will not be playing tennis at ten tomorrow so you can come to my house to meet me then.
- My son will not be studying at ten tomorrow.
- Will You be teaching at eight tomorrow?
- Will you be attending the meeting this evening?
- Will you be playing tennis at ten tomorrow?
In this case will can be replaced with be going to
- I am going to be teaching all day tomorrow ,so I have no time to attend your weeding party.
- I am going to be traveling a lot tomorrow, so please don’t come to my house tomorrow.