CONDITIONAL SENTENCES WITHOUT IF
Type 1: Possible to happen in the future
1. Should you study hard, you will be successful.
2. Should I have enough money, I will go to Bali.
3. Should you need my help, I will help you
Type 2 : Impossible to happen now
1. were I you, I would go home now.
2. weren’t I sick now, I would help you.
3. were My English teacher absent today, I would
study at library.
Type 3 : Impossible to happen in the past
1. had I studied here yesterday, I could have met
2. had you studied last night, you could have done this
3. had you not smoked in school, your teacher
wouldn’t have been angry with you.
4. had I studied at Medical Faculty some years ago,
I would be a doctor now.